Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pink Wednesday: China Glaze Bad Kitty

CHINA GLAZE BAD KITTY

I am so in LOVE!!! I received China Glaze's Bad Kitty from a swap from @ManuicuredMonkey, and I decided to put this lady on for Pink Wednesday. It is O.O. Yup it is to die for. It is pretty sheer even after two coats, but I love it. I cannot stop staring at my nails. The holo glitter in it, the pink, the girly-ness, it is all so drool-worthy. It is one of the better glitters I have tried. It wasn't thick and gloopy. China Glaze is one of my favorite brands, after Zoya. I love the bottles, and I love their awesome glitters. If you know the right people, their prices are also very affordable. I very much support China Glaze!!! <3

(China Glaze Bad Kitty 2 Coats, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(Still pretty sheer but very glittery)
(kind of hard to capture the glitter)

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

P.S. Remember September 2nd is TEAL TOES day...or TEAL DAY. In support of Ovarian Cancer Awareness. Paint your nails and toes teal and spread the word.

6 comments:

Kari said...

So pretty! You know I'm not a huge pink fan but this one is beautiful!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Such an awesome polish! I wonder what it would like like over a base coat of another polish! So pretty!

HollyG222 said...

:) i love love love it!!! I might need another bottle.LOL. I cant wait to put it over something.

Manicured Monkey said...

this looks great on you! all squishy, glad you like it :D

Irishenchantment said...

this looks great on you doll! i haven't tried mine yet i really need to lol! xx

KarenD said...

So pretty!