Friday, August 26, 2011

No Post due to Illness

Sorry. No blogging til Monday. My bronchitis took a turn for the worst. I did it on my own and I was getting better, but today I got worse.

Will try to blog again on Monday.

EDIT: I found out I have Pneumonia. So I don't know when I will be better. I am trying to write some non-nail polish blog posts where I don't have to work. Painting nails is too much right now. But I hope you will still be interested. I do have a guest blogger coming up :).

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope you feel better!

Jenn said...

Feel better soon!

Definitely Addicted said...

Feel better soon! ♥

♥ Claire ♥ // Shatter me Claire said...

Get well soon!

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Irishenchantment said...

get well soon sweetie!

shel xx

HollyG222 said...

Thanks everyone I feel so loved. :D I am trying to rest and stay in bed and sleep as long as I can. The doctor ordered as much sleep as possible. Love you all.

<3 Ana

Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover said...

Oh no :( I hope you'll feel better soon! Take care girl. I found you through beautylish :) x