Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Friends are Better Than Yours

I got a Gift Bomb from my awesome friend Jeanne, there were two Banana Laffy Taffys but I nommed them. That is an OPI corrector thingy. I always wanted one. :D This was a total surprise, I don't even think I deserve it, but THANK YOU!!! I absolutely love my gift. I used two of them for my Slytherin mani. :D And how did she know Banana laffy taffy was my fave candy!!! mmmmm *droolage* This sure made me feel better during my mourning/bronchitis/detox. Yup a trifecta of suckage. (lol my auto correct spell checker is going crazy, I love making up words)
Zoya Lolly
Funky Fingers Silver Scales (Crackle)
Funky FIngers White Scales (Crackle)
Funky Fingers Erin
Funky Fingers Black Scales (Crackle)
Note, notice no sister stealing!!! I love the cat :D

I'm sure your friends are pretty cool too. But mine sure do kick some arse. As always much love, 

<3 Holly

9 comments:

Erika said...

Aww so sweet of her, such nice gifts :)

And banana laffy taffy DOES rule :D

Kari said...

Yay, how awesome. What a sweet thing for her to do. <3

Jeanne From NC said...

*blushes* awww your welcome! I <3 banana laffy taffy and it was a play on my nick for you :)

the company of the note actually closed a few years ago their physical address here in my lil ole town after she got hooked with a good deal with Sharpie. I think the url on the back though is still good.

That was the first nail care package I've done :) You needed a pick me up and I love doing things like that. glad you liked! *hug* btw I get the laffy taffy from 5 below...only place Ive seen it!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Sweet!

CRYSTAL said...

yea anamaria's sis dont steal her stuff, thats not cool! lol i <3 anamaria! =)

HollyG222 said...

awwwwww everyone is awesome!!! I <3 my friends!!!

Think Gemini said...

That is so awesome! I've never tried Funky Fingers before! YAY! for great friends!

♥ Claire ♥ // Shatter me Claire said...

Awww :) Great Nail Mail!

Irishenchantment said...

loads of awesomeness!

shel xx