Friday, August 19, 2011

Harry Potter Mani: Slytherin

Since I am finally going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, tomorrow I decided to do my Harry Potter themed Mani. This is what I came up with. Looks creepy and Slytherin-ie right? I totally think all the cool Slytherin's wear this around Hogwarts. XD. I used the very awesome glittery Funky Fingers Erin and over it Funky Fingers' Black Scales (a crackle). These were both awesome gifts from my friend Jeanne Tutt. Totally a surprise too. Sorry for the messy photos but it is hard to clean up glitter. :P Anywho, can't wait to see this movie. I'm like the last person on earth who hasn't seen it.  

Funky Fingers Erin
Funky Fingers Erin with Black Scales over it
I am officially a Slytherin, just for today :D

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

4 comments:

Irishenchantment said...

this is gorgeous sweetie! really got it right :D

shel xx

Audrey L said...

Love your slytherin nails, so original a look, glitter and shatter :D so pretty!

Kracked Kat said...

Very pretty! I love me some green!

<3 Shannon
http://thekrackedkat.blogspot.com/

HollyG222 said...

thanks ladies :)