Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Deborah Lippman: Believe

Deborah Lippmann Believe

*Created with Cher
*Sizzling, Shimmering Gold Beige (Metallic)

Price $16
Follow on Twitter: @DeborahLippmann


Review:
I got two Deborah Lippmann's to review, the first is Believe, it was created with Cher. It is a beautiful Gold Metallic, and in the sun has little rainbow shimmer. It is so beautiful, the pictures do not capture how lovely this color really is. I swear when I was driving in the car, I was in the passenger seat, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. The little flecks of rainbow were so captivating. (I did use one coat of Out The Door top coat.)

Pros:
I love the bottle.
I love the brush.
I love the application.
I love the formula.
I love the ease of this color, there was less mess. (the light color makes it easy to apply)
I am in love with the color.
The wear was great.
1-5 it was a 3 in Opaqueness. Two coats and it was still a tad sheer. But I loved it.
There was no terrible smell.
This is a 3-free polish!!!

Cons:
The only problem I have with this polish is the price. It is a little out of my budget. I don't have a job. But if you can afford it, definitely buy it. It is so worth it. It is very luxurious. 

(Deborah Lippmann Believe, I love the bottles)
(Two Coats of Believe)
(There is a  ding on one of my nails. Not D.L.'s fault. I kept messing up my nails before they dried. Completely my fault. Not the polish!!!)


As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Polish was sent to me for Review. Opinions are mine. 

7 comments:

Manicured Monkey said...

gorge! great review!!

HollyG222 said...

thanks love muffin!!!

Head MILF in charge said...

Goes well with your skintone love =)

Kracked Kat said...

So pretty but out of my price range too

Sarah said...

Very pretty!!

Rin said...

Great review, Perty =)

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Great polish!