Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pure Ice: Spit Spit Spit Fire

A couple weeks back I went to Wal-Mart and picked up two Pure Ice glitters. Once Again and Spit Fire are pictured below. Spit Fire is the one I swatched. It is a sheer nude color but I really like the way the glitter catches the light. The application was really goopy though and it was like applying glue. Dipping the brush in and out kept getting harder to do. I really think that was due to the amount of glitter in the polish. If I had thinner, I would definitely put some in. Overall, I still like it. 

(Pure Ice: ONCE AGAIN, SPIT FIRE)
(Pure Ice, Spit Fire)
(Left hand 2 coats, very sheer, but I kinda like it.)
(Flash, tried to capture the glitter)

Lots of Love, 
<3 Holly 


3 comments:

Audrey L said...

That Spit fire is a really nice nude type glitter:) Looking forward to seeing the other one swatched^^

♥ Claire ♥ said...

Oooh - sparkle!!

HollgyG222 said...

Thanks Ladies, I need to get home to swatch the other one. :D but they are pretty arent they :D