Thursday, July 07, 2011

In Remembrance of Caylee Anthony, Purple Nails

Rest in Peace precious Caylee Marie Anthony. 

I am sorry justice was not done for you. 
Purple Nails for Caylee, In remembrance of the precious girl that was lost too soon. Go to this Facebook group, Purple Nails, to share your purple manis. Sign this petition for a Caylee Law here.

(Color Club Gimme a Grape Big Kiss, with Homemade Holo top coat)

(sorry its messy)

Sadness is all I can feel. I am sorry, I am at a loss for words. 

<3 Holly

6 comments:

Manicured Monkey said...

thank you for the Caylee link! and ur ring is stunning lol

HollgyG222 said...

i wonder where i got it hmmmmm

♥ Claire ♥ said...

RIP Caylee.

Audrey L said...

Thats a beautiful look! The purple is really nice with the glitter over it :)

HollgyG222 said...

Thank You. :) You should see it in the sun, its hard for me to capture the holo-y goodness

SwatchAndLearn said...

Like everyone else, I was so shocked at the verdict. That poor little girl! :(
- Mary