Thursday, July 28, 2011

I won from Body and Soul

Body and Soul had a Friday Follower Freebie on their twitter a couple weeks back. Well, I entered and won.  I won four of the New Revlon Scented Polishes in; Orange Fizz, Colada Fizz, Watermelon Fizz, and Grapefruit Fizz. I just got them a couple days, ago. I just love them. In person these colors are so beautiful and shimmery. I used the pink first, of course, and it looked like mermaid's skin. Or at least how I think mermaid's skin should look. They are super sheer, tho, but I kinda liked how it looked. They would be really pretty over darker colors too. Oh did I mention they smell!!! The pink smelled like a berry. I think. Oh well, it was pretty!!!. 

(Artsy Fartsy Shot)
(Four of the new scented Revlon Polishes)
(Watermelon Fizz---------Grapefruit Fizz)
(Colada Fizz---------------Orange Fizz)
(all four in the sun, they shimmer like crazy)

Yes I know my luck is effing crazy, right? LOL. It's my mom. She's in Heaven trying to make up for not being here. She knows how much of a hard time I am having. :-/ I'm going to believe that. It makes me feel a little better, tho it makes me cry. 

Oh Btw Follow Body and Soul @ http://www.body-soulbeauty.com 
and on Twitter @Body_SoulBeauty

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Very nice! Someone is looking after you!