Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Gift Bomb!!!

3<3<3Thank you Angie!!! <3<3<3

When Angie found out my mother died she sent me a huge gift bomb. We had only swapped polishes once on M.U.A. I was stunned beyond words. When my mom died I felt as if all the good had been sucked out of the world. Then out of no where, a stranger I have never met and only had contact with several times, took time out of her life to send me a beautiful package. It was as if my mom was trying to tell me, "Hey there are still good people in this world." So I write this post to say THANK YOU!!! You made me smile when I thought I couldn't. 

(Pictured L to R) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bamboo Shoot, Sally Hansen Racey Rouge, Confetti Smitten, Maybelline Prismetal Purple, Wet N Wild Midnight, Sally Hansen HD: DVD, Loreal Drama Queen, L.A. Girls Unnamed, Sinful Colors Neon Melon. (not pictured Mini Color Club Yum Gum) Sample size Rusk Calm body lotion, and Vanilla scented wipes. 

 Sally Hansen's HD: DVD A beautiful blue duo-chrome with a hint of purple in sun light. 
Sinful Colors Neon Melon. 3 Coats. A bit streaky. Very pretty tho. 

 Wet N Wild Midnight. A beautiful blue with a pinkish/redish glitter. Very pretty. 

 L.A. Girls 3 coats. definitely streaky. and it did a weird pooling thing. you can see the circles in the picture. 

Maybelline Prismetal Purple. 3 Coats. Very sheer. Subtle but still pretty. Quiet yet beautiful. 

Once again Thank You Angie!!! It was just a kind surprise and it really made me smile after a very hard few weeks. Especially, when I didn't know how I was going to get through them. 
<3 Holly 

*all polishes were gifts sent to me from a friend.
** swatches were two coats unless otherwise stated. 



2 comments:

SwatchAndLearn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SwatchAndLearn said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's a very difficult time for you, and I can totally relate. My father passed away last year and I was devastated because we were very close.

Keep your chin up! Hope you find happiness and comfort.
- Mary