Thursday, June 30, 2011

What the Franken? Part 2 (Image Heavy)

So since I wasnt too happy about how the glitter sat inside my first frankens, I decided to just have the glitter be that star and added it to a top coat. 

Below is a mini bottle with three mini scoops of the Holla Glow Powder from TKB. It's really hard to capture the holo-y-ness of the holo glitter. 
Below are two swatches. The left is three coats of the top coat with the glitter. The right is Sally Hansen's Blue It, 2 coats, and 2 coats of the holo top coat.
Again its really hard to capture holo powder. I was a lot happier with this franken than I was with the others. The glitter stood out a lot more. The blue looked like a Starry Night. OHHHHH I could call it that. So it's one of my new top coats  for when I want a lil spice. :D

<3 Holly

4 comments:

Kari said...

Ooh, so pretty. Is this one grainy? It doesn't look like it.

HollgyG222 said...

no it isnt i like it so much better

♥ Claire ♥ said...

Looks good

Nailderella said...

I love it! It's really pretty and sparkly!