Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Infamous Bukit!!!

Since I have been off at my sister's house I haven't been able to blog due to lack of camera. Well now I am back!!! Watch out. ;-P While I was at my sister's house I went to CVS and bought the much beloved summer bucket released by Wet N Wild. It was $9.99 plus tax. Not a bad price for 7 polishes and the extra goodies. Most of the colors I fell in love with at first sight. The colors are pictured below. 
My favorite colors were How I Met Your Magenta, Fuchsia Rama, and Teal or No Teal. All of the colors have a pearl-shiney sheen to them except Saved by the Blue and Everybody Loves Redmond. I wore How I Met Your Magenta first with a Seche Vite top coat, no base coat, and it chipped by the next day. Application was nice. However, when I did a mani with Fuchsia Rama with a Seche Vite Top coat, I got major wrinkling on 3 nails. It was really irritating. I had to do one nail three times and still got minor wrinkling.

Here are swatches of four: (L toR) Teal or No Teal, The Wonder Yellows, How I Met Your Magenta, and Fuchsia Rama. This is 2 coats of each. Yellow is a bit streaky and might take three coats to even out.
No swatches of Red and Blue because those will be swapped. I am just not a fan of those two colors. 

The Bucket included 7 polishes (pictured below)
(L to R: How I Met Your Magenta, Fuchsia Rama, The Wonder Yellows, Teal or No Teal, Sage in the City, Saved by the Blue, and Everybody Loves Redmond)

also came with a Nail Art Kit with stickers and a white polish. A toe separator thing, and a nail file. (all pictured below)















Well that's the bucket and I love it. I use the bucket to carry around my top coats, base coats, cotton balls, remover, and other such things. I also haven't used the nail art kit.

<3 Holly 

7 comments:

Kari said...

I was soooo debating buying this the one time I saw it but I just couldn't justify it at the time since I already had Saved by the Blue. I thought I had another color or two in there as well (from what I could see in the bucket) but apparently not, lol. Looks like you got a GREAT buy!

HollgyG222 said...

I just loves me my bukit!!! lol XD there are still one or 2 of the TV show colors I want but I need to look them up.

Kari said...

Gray's Anatomy is beautiful! I'll bet you would LOVE Hannah Pinktana, too, being such a pink fan. It's HOLO! :)

HollgyG222 said...

ooooooh holo-y goodness. me wants me wants LOL i need to find a store that has em

Amber from Rainbows&Sparkles said...

Hannah Pinktana and Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire are BOTH holo!! THey're gorgeous!

FYI, Yellows are infamous for being streaky and hard to handle. A coat of white underneath helps A LOT!

Geo58 said...

I want to find it, 7 polishes? and other goodies? Defiantly a good deal...OMG where oh were is this bucket located LOL <3 <3 WNW

Love,

George :)

HollgyG222 said...

rawr i need to find them i have never seen them the bukit is the only WNW Fast Dry's Ive seen