Monday, May 16, 2011

My Mother; my Ray of Sunshine.

Dana-Sue Gonzalez Palemone 03/31/1948 - 05/06/2011


     My mother died on the 6th of May 2011 at 6:15pm. I still do not know how I feel about this. I haven't accepted this as a fact. She was my best friend, the only person who truly knew who I was. I look at all the pictures I have of when she was young and, man, she was a fucking ray of sunshine. She was the sun personified. She was so bright and beautiful. I have never known anyone that beautiful. I am grieving and I don't know how I am going to get through this. However, I have to, because I know that is what she would want. She has to know tho, that her death has shattered an already low will to live. She's everywhere around here.
     She was the best mother a girl could have, we spent so much time together. We were inseparable. I  miss her so very much and I don't think the pain in my heart and stomach will ever go away. I hate that she went somewhere I couldn't follow. LOL I used to call her a stalker because she always wanted to know what I was doing. G*damn, what I wouldn't do for her to be here asking me what I am doing. All I can say is FUCK!!! This is not fair. Her dying was never a fucking option. It never was. So, I have no idea how it became one.
    I'm like a sick puppy looking at her room thinking she will come out any moment. But, she wont. She's dead, and I have to learn to accept it. But, it's so easy to forget.

Ana.

3 comments:

Amber from Rainbows&Sparkles said...

-hugs- I don't know what to say. :( I am so sorry.

Gejba Parokeets said...

I'm so sorry that your mom is gone. :( *hug*

HollgyG222 said...

Thanks guys. :-/